Friday, August 21, 2015

FO Friday!


Hello my lovely crafters!  I hope you crafting week has been successful....I have no finishes this week, but have been putting some work into a couple of hats and a pair of socks....

This weekend, I am heading to Walker Stalker...a Walking Dead convention in Boston...I may start something new with one of my zombie yarns!

What are you plans for the weekend?  As always, please link back, so people can find us...many thanks!

There are also links here and here




3 comments:

Barbara at Knitting | Work in Progress said...

Have fun! (Am also a big fan of Walking Dead ;)

Leah said...

Enjoy your convention! I have my first Saturday off work in many weeks :)

Unknown said...

I made a hat! I haven't taken photos of it yet though etc. The Walking Dead convention sounds like it will be fantastic!