Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 26 - WHOOPS!

Well....no excuse, except this.....
So, I remembered about 2:30, while I was on my way to a yarn shop...LOLOLOL, so I'll share the pretties from that...it's not a new shop, it just moved locations....it's about an hour from me...she was waiting on some orders, so while the shop was full, it wasn't as full as it could have been...she is a having A Hundred Ravens trunk show in August, so I'll probably head back down....but here's some pics for you to enjoy...





It is also a needlework shop...




I only bought one skein of yarn, I'll share on Saturday, because I stopped somewhere else....but I also got this awesome monkey bag!
The shop is A Stitch in Time in Bethel, CT

So what are you working on?   and I promise.....

1 comment:

Paula said...

Monkeys! Cute bag and unusual needlework monkey.

I'm using some Hundred Ravens (colorway Bad Wolf) for my first Tour de Sock project. Finally got gauge on double zero needles.

LOL on that what day of the week is it thing. It happens a lot after one retires. Two most spoken phrases in my house are "It's not cat food" and "Alexa, what day is it?".