Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 31

Good morning!  I hope you are having a lovely week....I think this may be my last real week of vacation, as I hope to get into my classroom for setup next week some time....

I've really not done much this past week at all....This week is GISHWHES...the last one and I've been doing some of those items..and spending time with the Hubs....

Yesterday I watched a movie being made in my city....AC Slater, Mario Lopez was in town!
He looked right at me!  Or in my direction.....this was during the rehearsal...I didn't take a picture during the actual filming...it was all very exciting...Melissa Joan Hart is also in the movie, but I couldn't get a good picture of her....

I spent about an hour last night trying to identify a cake of yarn...I knew it had to do with Dia de Los Muertos and I find out it was Desert Vista Dyeworks.....

So that has been my week...how about yours?  I seem to have loss lots of the people who link up...hopefully they'll come back as fall comes in...




No comments: