Friday, September 29, 2017

Wrapup Friday

Haven't had one of these in awhile....but yeah!  I have a finish!

The pattern is just a simple K2.P2...I find that this stays up better on my skinny legs than just a vanilla pattern...

Yarn:  Stray Cats Self Striping Socks in Hopeful Heather
The yarn was very thin, almost string like...and occasionally splitty.  I'm curious to see how they feel being worn, the socks are soft feeling.

I adore these colors!  Can't wait to wear them!

I also finished a pair of fingerless mitts for a friend.  She goes to an art retreat every year and gifts me the yarn she receives!

No pattern was followed....these are crocheted and I can do that in my sleep...

Yarn: Trendsetter Yarns Duchess in black
This yarn is yummy feeling!  64% wool, 30% cashmere, 6% polyamid

The only issue I had was well....black!  It can be so hard to work with!

Anyone want to join in?  I'll just leave this here...







No comments: