Friday, August 27, 2010

Flash Your Stash Friday

There is a meme over at TamisAmis (which by the way we have discovered we have alot in common besides our name, yes my name is Tammy - not Gracey)

Since it is "Flash Your Stash" I had to join this meme (although I still don't know what that word stands for)

This was my last purchase from this summer's LYS' hopping:

Another trip from this summer:

The majority of the summer trips:

Most of my stash is kept in tubs in three locations:
The storage bin (although two of these tubs have migrated back to the house)
The apartment: There is more that cannot be seen in the picture, to the left about 16 more tubs...

And there are a few more tubs in the basement, that did not make it to storage yet.
Sorry some of the pictures are dark, the lighting in our apartment sucks...

Well that's my stash....I know it is quite large. I have achieved SABLE (Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy) several times over...can't help it...hmmm, now where are those coupons for Michael's and AC Moore...I do need a few colors for some ami's I am making....

7 comments:

Eskimimi said...

Whoa!

Wait a minute! Whoa! That's... INCREDIBLE.

Lori said...

what an amazing stash! and a meme is an idea that spreads - the Internet helps! Online, "meme" has come to mean a specific set of questions that gets passed along from blog to blog, something like that. I think Richard Dawkins (that evolutionary scientist dude who wrote The Selfish Gene) came up with the word. The place I worked published that book, so that's how I know about it.

Alea said...

That's awesome! Since I'm new to the yarn arts I don't have that much yet but still enough to go oh my gosh that's a lot! I'm going to post my picture later this morning.

I recently went to A.C. Moore for the first time (we don't have them where I live) and really liked the store!

Where the nodding violets grow said...

I am in awe of you. Look at your stash. It is amazing. I bet you spend many happy hours sorting through that. I am green with envy.

Tami Klockau said...

Oh my god, I love your stash! Can I come live with you!? We can have a sitcom, Tammy and Tami. LOL Such beautiful yarn. Love the summer batch!

Vivianne said...

Ooooh. Do you actually know what you have in there ? And now do you have it organized ...weight, color, fibre ?

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.....can we trade stashes??