Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cooking....

I don't cook...never have liked it...and I am such a picky eater, tend to eat the same stuff... I don't eat onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives, hot sauces, not a fan of many sauces, no orange vegetables, except carrots and don't really like those cooked, not many yellow vegetables, I like corn...

Funny, but I love spinach!!! But not anything really in the cabbage family....but I will eat the veggies I like....

So many times, when the Hubs has to work at night, like today, this was the conversation:

Hubs: There is a casserole in the refrigerator from my sister (it drives my in-laws nuts that I am picky, but they send food cuz Hubs helps at the Homestead) You will eat it, it's meatballs, pasta, etc...

Me: Okay

Hubs: I'd take it out at 3 and let it set for about an hour then bake it for an hour...

Me: Okay - what temperature?

Hubs: I'd cook it at 400..

Me: Okay...

So I just took it out of the oven... The Hubs had added shredded cheese to the top, or maybe it was SIL....


But must say, I am spoiled....he did make me breakfast today, too...(I love breakfast foods and will eat almost all, as long as not mixed with the aforementioned)

I'll eat pretty much any meat, not a big fan of fish, but will eat some, really love potatoes, (as I posted previously)

I'm all about the carbs and thus really need to get back to the gym.....

No comments: