Saturday, June 21, 2008







It's been awhile. I was very busy with school the past couple of weeks. Finally out for summer vacation. Just updating some of the things I've been working on. One of the teachers at school found out he is having quads, so I've started making sweater sets and have 2 done. I did make the hats for the other two sweaters, too. I also made a Seraphina shawl for my mom for Mother's Day in Joanne's Rainbow Boucle Berries. I was a pattern tester for LeAnna in Germany for the two frogs. I love them! I call them my Christmas frogs cuz of the colors. I also made Ryan's son a baseball round ripple. The RR is not my pattern, but the idea of the baseballs was. Joan has asked me to make one for her son. Now I am cleaning out my yarn/computer/spare room. I have bought a ton of yarn in the past couple of weeks. Lots for amigurami (animals) cuz I'm liking making those.




No comments: