Thursday, May 24, 2012

11 Days

So it’s been 11 days since my last post….I’ve been around…I’ve done things….just well haven’t posted….

It’s also end of the school year…lots of correcting, grading and report card making going on….

We went to the annual baseball game yesterday…the town I teach in has a minor league team and they treat the 3-8 graders to a game every year…it’s massively chaotic, but fun! And I got sunburned…

So I gave my friend the Seraphina for her birthday…I think she likes it…

DSC02672

DSC02679

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I was about ready to start sending you harassing e-mails, pondering your location as of late.

And then I remembered that you're a teacher and it's the end of a school year. Grades, meetings, and all sorts of other teachery junk apply right now.

Oh well. I haven't been blogging much either...