Saturday, April 6, 2013

More Stash Saturday and a little Baloo

First up, I have another yarn to add to my stash...
This is Diva from Nerd Girl Yarns.  It was inspired by the Diva character in the 5th Element.  It is also the 7th blue(ish) color in the last 11 yarns I have acquired....I used to never get blue....I think I have my fill now...It's on Yoink Sport, which is a luxury of alpaca, silk and cashmere....mmmmmm.

And I thought I'd share my bird Baloo....sometimes he likes to visit me while I'm knitting/crocheting...however, he is also attracted to the yarn...here is me trying to keep him away from the So Cazh socks when I was working on them...

 When he is done visiting, he goes and sits at the end of the bed....and we pick him up and bring him back to his cage...


He is about 15 years old now...birds live a very long time...He is a white-capped Pionus..not a parrot known for talking, but he imitates sounds....



1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Very pretty new yarn. The bird is more gorgeous though!