Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stash Saturday - Extra large edition!

I think I missed posting several acquisitions...Today I will be acquiring some more, as the last fiber festival of the season in these parts is this weekend....I plan on buying from MadColor...I want to make a Bigger on the Inside shawl and I adore her Police Box Blue in Slink,
I don't have enough...but since I bought this awhile ago..I'll need to buy two new ones, as it won't match...I may gift this one or maybe use it as a giveaway...

I'm also planning on buying another skein from Kama Suutra.  I want to make a Daybreak and have enough for a small one, but want to make it larger, so will get another skein..it's a gradient, so will just get one more....

Now..I have not been posting what I've gotten in the mail lately! Except my swaps...so here we go..

Mad Color's new club is Claimed, based on The Walking Dead..this is Walker Droppings
The picture is a bit dark..we've not had a really sunny day in awhile...

The last of the Shakespeare inspired club is Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble
She has two clubs and I alternate between them...

Madelinetosh did a special colorway 100% of the proceeds go to Doctors without Borders...here is CARE
Since I bought this online, I bought another self-striping yarn to try from Poste Yarn, it's Ashikaga Park
I've become obsessed with self striping sock yarn...

So another favorite online store had this
Vincent and the Doctor and a Complementary Blue...I believe I saw this on a fellow yarn hoarder's blog..YarnYarns first and immediately went to buy....

I went on a Yarn Crawl, but don't think I posted all the goodies...

Done Roving Frolicking Feet in Pumpkin Transitions..in it's own yarn bowl..
There's a shawl pattern for this...

They had a crocheted shawl as a sample up in the shop and I thought I wrote the name down..but can't seem to find it..

I'm obsessed with the idea of a red hood...so these are for a capucine..

I did post a few of the others with the LYS post, but I'm behind on those....

And the last Dizzy Color yarn for Patrol 2: A Sunnydale Club

I've seen to have gotten a lot of red based yarn lately....











2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so much scrumptious yarn!! I am totally jealous of you :) The self striping sock yarn is my favourite, though the red hood... such an exciting idea!!

GGmadeit said...

I am super jealous!! I love ALL of them