Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stitch Along Wednesday

So I'll be hosting a Wednesday link-up and Chrisknits will be hosting a Friday link-up for finishes.  I did have some communication with Tami and she is not sure when she'll be back to posting link-ups.  So here goes....
I don't know how to make it a linkback (I do for me, but not how to create the code for you)...but figured I'd try making some kind of banner...since I'm obsessed with socks right now...I used the last pair I finished...so if you want to grab it for your blog..feel free....

This week I have mainly been working on my two pair of socks....I have one sock of each finished...It helps having two different patterns on the go, as I like to switch between the two when I get bored...it seems to have kept me on target with them...I also frogged back the heel flap on two other socks, as I think they will be too big on me...

So sock 1 of October Fire is done...I was on the second blue stripe Tuesday night.

My Do Zombies Skype?  I have turned the heel of the second sock and am working on the gusset.  These are becoming a favorite...I love this pattern....and the yarn is fabulous...

I also pulled out my Outlander MKAL shawl.  I added the last two orange sections.  I had to go back and drop some stitches to fix them...scary.....they were purl and needed to be knit stitches...These are Lorna's Laces specially dyed colors for this MKAL...and I adore the green...like the orange, but adore the green....

I also finished up a pair of fingerless gloves for my sister and started another pair for a swap....

As it is Tuesday night, I am off to watch Agents of Shield and DVR Supernatural....see ya' in the morning!

Please leave a comment, if you feel so inclined...thanks!  Anyone who visits, I will return the visit and comment....





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful! I love your striped socks. Lately I have been obsessing about stripes:)

Unknown said...

Love the banner! Well, the socks in the banner. Can't wait to see the shawl finished, I adore green AND orange!

Vivianne said...

Really happy to see you guys are picking this up - I'll be sure to link up properly next time :)

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

All the socks ready for winter! I can't actually link up as I have to quit blogging about knitting for a bit - my family read and everything I am knitting is for them (slippers mainly this year). I am going to go mad at knitting socks after Christmas for myself though - I have hardly an right now!