Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 8

Good morning...hope all is good in your world.....I am sick....after doctor visit yesterday...sinus/ear infection that are pretty routine for me....so with that in mind, haven't worked on much this week...

How about you?

I have been reading...I'm still on Cinder by Marissa Meyer and enjoying it immensely....what have you been reading?

Come along and join us in the link party....I have been using the free code, but if I keep getting people that want to link and it grows, I'll upgrade....oops...just link to the first one, can't seem to delete the second one...



4 comments:

Babajeza said...

No knitting, no bloggin: school camp! :-)

FiberJewels said...

Wingspan this week -- the year is shaping out to be stash busting with patterns that look complicated but are actually easy mindless knits!

Renee Anne said...

I finished up a hat I started on Sunday night. No photos because it's drying in the bathroom on a towel right now. But, woo-hoo for finishing things :) I suppose I should start another new project...

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!