Monday, March 9, 2015

Buried Until June

The snow has been crazy this year...anyone who has read my blog over the past month know that we have had weekly storms...

What is crazy is that this all pretty much happened in February!!!!  we had a couple of frigid days...and we had some snow that didn't amount to much, just an inch or two...but in February, we were dumped on every week!

So I've shown you pictures around my place...I went out to the inlaws this weekend...they live a bit northwest of us...the next county, but really only about two towns over...about a 30 minute trip....

so their yard...
Right now?
The top picture is just a little more to the left...those are the same trees.....I am a bit over five feet (1.5 meters)...this snow is almost up to my shoulders...

I was on that little porch to take the next picture.....

The driveway


On Saturday, from a little farther down...
Crazy amounts of snow! I think they may have snow into June lingering in parts!






2 comments:

Nance said...

I think we're all sick of these piles and piles of snow. Here in Northeast Ohio (NEO), we're getting a wonderful thaw, but I swear that the twelve-foot plow piles in commercial parking lots will still be melting away come summer.

And it's ugly snow now--that grey, brownish-black, icy stuff. We all look like we're parking in the foothills of some pop-up mountain ranges. It cannot disappear quickly enough for me!

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Has it almost gone yet? We have done pretty well - looks like you got more snow than us