Saturday, February 4, 2017

Stash Acquisition Saturday

So now...do I have more stash?  Of course.....and I plan on buying more today (and I just did!)..sigh....

Nasty woman! in worsted for a hat.....self stripe from White Birch Fiber Arts

Love Potion from Rock and String....self stripe

Kiss Me I'm Irish from Brazen Stitchery (and I just ordered My Zombie Valentine)...self stripe...

hmmm...notice a pattern?

Brazen Stitchery was having a sale, so I also picked up a gradient set.....

And a Game of Thrones back.....(best theme music!  Also my ringtone!)

Then my Random Fandom came in....
I am Iron and I Forge Myself....it's from Vikings...I'm behind on that show....so I assume it's from Lagertha...another badass woman!

I am so not a pink fan, but with Valentine's Day coming up and the whole P-hat making...I've come to appreciate it....however all the pinks I have recently bought, also have green in them!

I may get a club or two in the mail today.....








2 comments:

Paula said...

Nice collection! I am a big fan of pink but pink with green is a favorite.

Renee Anne said...

I've been really good so far. The only yarn that has come in was some acrylic I picked up for an auction item knitting project that I'm doing (Pikachu Hat).......and then I had a request from the House of Queens (friends of ours and all their gay friends).......and then I fell into the Knit Picks sale and have a bunch of pink yarn coming to my house (and three skeins that are not pink).

Oops.