Saturday, February 18, 2017

Stash Acquistion Saturday

So I have been shopping on etsy again....and well my two LYS too....

First up, one of my yarn clubs....
Mad Color's BAMF club was Vanessa Ives...I couldn't place her and had to look the name up...ah! Penny Dreadful!  I watched the first season...not sure I saw the rest of it...

I ordered yarn from my LYS for the Cowl-Neck Poncho  I wanted a "throwback" poncho...I am using all Brown Sheep...
I ordered the "Aran" as the base color...I picked up the other colors in her shop...I also have some yellows, reds, greens, and teals....

Then she was having a sale, so I picked up...
I love their bulky yarn....maybe some hats....

The other LYS I visited was Madison Wool...that shop is about an hour from me, but I wish it was closer...I probably take a trip down there every few months...


I already have some of the beige, but needed more...the purple will be a "pussyhat"  kind of....
Couldn't leave these Hedgehog Fibers there!
And picked up a skein of handspun....

Now from online....sigh...
Zombie Fun pack! From The Yarn At Home Mom She doing a pre-order for some kind of Friends theme, so if you're a fan...

And some more Zombie! My Zombie Valentine From Brazen Stitchery....I am not a pastel fan, but self-stripe with "blood splatters" sold me.  I saw her making a sock on IG with it....I wound it up as soon as I cast off my last pair of socks...

Travel Agent for Guilt Trips from WhiteBirch Fiber Arts, again self stripe!

Nevertheless She Persisted self-stripe, also from White Birch Fiber Arts

From Knitted Wit's Her Story Sock Club is Besame Muchos (Many Kisses) inspired by Juana Alicia.  I am not familiar with her, so I will be doing some research.  From the write-up, she is an artist located in San Francisco.  This red glows...there is not other way to describe it...it's really very beautiful.

I also ordered some stitch markers and some hat tags from katrinkles....I also have another order on its way to me.....and I should be getting my Roald Dahl club soon....

How about you?  Any new stash?  Going to add a link-up, just in case....











2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

I wanted in on White Birch Fiber Arts' "Nonetheless" colorway but I was too late. It's okay, though.....lord knows I have plenty of yarn.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Whoa! That's a whole lotta yarn. :) Will keep you busy for quite some time.