Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Stitch Along Week 11

Good morning!  I am actually doing this on Wednesday morning!  Late Wednesday morning...as we have a snow day today!
That's the snow plow guy...we don't do our driveway....

So I stayed up reading until 2 in the morning and slept in this morning.....I do need to apologize for last week....I did apologize on my Friday post.....just wasn't happening on Wednesday......

So onto projects...I have been having a bit of ADD when it comes to projects...just not happy with things....

I ripped out the beginning of these socks and will be making the Abide Shawl from Drop Dead Easy Knits.  I bought the book at Rhinebeck and it is signed by the three authors!  My husband said the colors were too pretty to hide in shoes...awww......

Next up...
P_ssyhat for a friend...almost to the second ribbing section.....

Next up....
The cowl of the crochet poncho, Cowl Neck Poncho

See this?  It was going to be a red, white and blue p_ssyhat...I was going to felt it...yeah I didn't read the tag well enough it was superwash BFL....so no felting happened...
It's a mess!  Not sure what I can do with it.....but I had a small ball left so....
With some left over white Valley Yarns...this will be another one.....

So how about you?  What have you got going lately?  Please share and link up...thanks!












2 comments:

Paula said...

I agree with your husband about that yarn. Pretty!

Needles and Wool said...

The yarn is so pretty I loved it as a sock but I'm sure it will be really nice as a shawl too! the hats are looking good so far!