Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tea on Tuesday

So on Saturday I tried a new one and renewed an older one....

The Tea of Life is a black tea...this was gifted to me when I was unwell....It is an "energy" blend....the flavors are black tea, Moringa leaves, ginseng pieces, Guarana pieces, Linden blossom, lemon balm and ginger pieces.  I do not have a discerning tongue...so I can't pick out individual flavors....and I've never heard of Moringa or Guarana before...it was a mellow tea, but there was a bit of an aftertaste...it wasn't unpleasant...wanting to be bitter, but not quite there....definitely a tea I'll drink again....

and I revisited Twinings Irish Breakfast....which is a good substitute for my regular Red Rose black tea...

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Twinings Irish Breakfast and Red Rose are two of my faves!

Babajeza said...

Irish Breakfast is the best! Enjoy it! Regula