Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stash Acquisition Saturday - Not Even Looking at the Final Total!

So two weekends ago, I had Connecticut Sheep and Wool and Stitches United...yes, same weekend....

And, yeah, my credit card was flagged and a hold was put on it......I'm not even going to add up the final bill...it was worth it!

Connecticut Sheep and Wool Look I found a UV protection hat!...Onto the yarnz...

So the green and brown in the front are for a Goofy inspired hat for a friend's son from Fiberstash.
Some Dirty Water Dyeworks
The bundle is for that cowl in the middle...

Some very pretty alpaca yarn from a favorite farm, Burgis Brook.....some buttons from Katrinkles and a Superhero Jessalu bag.......

Then we went to Stitches United...Day 1
Lordy!  So what do I have here?  Some White Birch to make this shawl
Then there is a Never Stay Nuetral skein from White Birch

The other small rainbow skein is by Artful...and I bought it because of the sales pitch of the young boy in the booth.....(teacher here!)
Winterfell from Destination Yarn (but should have gotten the show special too...Elizabeth Park..darn!)
The blue and grey is Moo Roo in Dark Arctic Ice...I don't remember why I bought it...
The bottom right is Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey from Into the Whirled...no explanation needed
The skein just above it is my first skein of Eden Cottage in the softest yellow imaginable...I bought the pattern for this skein of yarn...
The minis are a Harry Potter set from Canon Hand Dyes

Stitches United Day 2
It was all about the chartreuse on Day 2
The top skein is A Hundred Ravens in Hungarian Horntail, they have a whole dragon thing going on and if you told them the name of your favorite dragon, you received a discount....me?  Elliott from Pete's Dragon (the original)
Then I got their ....And Peggy minis....I am not a Hamilton fan (yet), but was loving the soft colors....
Bought some Yarn Pimp and Wollmeise from the Do Ewe Knit booth...they were sharing a space with StevenBe and I walked away with his Exploding Tardis
Then, heaven help me!  I found a chartreuse mini set!  I literally said outloud, "Holy F*ck! It's mine!" It's from Seven Sisters Arts....
I topped it off with an Erin Lane Harry Potter Sheeple bag

So what else arrived in the mail?
Mad Color's BAMF club...Lucy Preston...had to look her up.....
Knitted Wit Her Story....May Day celebrating Hattie Canty

I also received a Nerd Girl Random Fandom, but don't seem to have taken a photo of it, hmmm...and can't quite lay my hands on it at the moment....so next update...I also joined Camp Loopy today, so have some of that yarn heading my way......in two weeks is Massachusetts Sheep and Wool and then festivals are over until the fall!

Whoop!!!!  It took me all day to get this up!  Hahahahahaha!








2 comments:

Breathing Life said...

Oh my goodness your yarn purchases look fantastic. Can't wait to see what will become of it all. (Or is it just for petting?)

Paula said...

Whoa, that's quite a credit card melting stash enhancement! I knew that Exploding TARDIS yarn had to be Doctor Who-related before I even saw the name.

If it wasn't for that Knitted Wit yarn, I would've gotten away safely. Gotta go look it up.