Saturday, July 28, 2018

Stash Acquisition Saturday

Good morning!  I have some stash to share with you....

Did you take part in the #titsoutcollective?  I did!
So in this picture is
Quaere Fibre Bodacious Tatas....a really bright self stripe yarn....
Witch Candy Witch's Tit....I bought three of these to make an Exposure top, a pattern released for the collective. 
The bag is from The Knitting Goddess

Peggy Jane Fibers contribution is Remember Me...I'm going to use this with my leftover Farewell from her....

I got another bag from HandmadebyJaney - I just love these bathing beauties
Stitchmarkers by Winemakerssister
I still have two outstanding skeins of yarn.....so hopefully will get them in the next few weeks...they were dyed-to-order

I won a skein on Instagram from Knitcircus....first time getting their yarn....It is a gradient in Divine DK, colorway is Party On Impressionist
Sadly Gnome Acres has decided to stop dyeing...luckily I have some older colorways...but I decided to grab these at the last minute....a nice bright cowl for the winter...
It's worsted weight in Fireflies

And I was actually able to snag some Lollipop Yarn in her latest update...although I got cartjacked...I had two in my cart and as I was checking out, I lost one....but I got this..
Somewhere Over the Rainbow....

And I special ordered a new bag for Shark Week...
It's from The Striped Tangerine

What about you?  Do you have any new acquisitions?  Link up if you'd like....







No comments: