Monday, June 21, 2010

Still Packing....

Was in classroom from 9 - 2:30 today...still not done. I have ALOT of stuff....I was trying to pack organized, but by 12:00, I was just throwing things in boxes. I have a few small things to do tomorrow morning (finish large closet, and desk area).. Hubs is coming with the truck to pick my stuff up that's going to storage. I think I might have to rent a small space just for school stuff....

Plus I bought 7 tubs and tried the lids to make sure I had the right sizes - today I go to put them on and only 1 is the right size - GRRR!!! Luckily I'm heading that way to go to a school summer party....part of me just wants to hermit from everything school related this year. But some of my best friends are the other teachers in the building - so guess I am not...



The last picture is from here. I think it is very pretty...

1 comment:

Lori said...

Packing is always like that, isn't it: nice and orderly at first, and then just throwing everything at any open box. I always swear it's going to be different this time, but it never is. :)