Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WIP Wednesday

This is what I am working on... It is from Trendsetting Totes It is the colorful one in the back "Jaunty Shells" I bought the yarn for it years ago, but never made it. In my goal of taming my stash (that's funny, I know..) I have tried to put all the yarn I have bought WITH the pattern I planned to use it for....and now I am actually trying to make some of these WIM's. I actually uploaded them all to Rav, so I can see a list of them....It's not an exhaustive list, but it is a good start...

Today I did not want to do anything...got up early, went back to bed and slept until 11:30, then puttered around....Made myself go out...I can really be a hermit when I want to be....once I'm out, I'm good...so went to storage, went to TJ Maxx, got a new Fossil watch and some cool green sunglasses...then grocery shopping, and gas getting...Came home and made a fruit salad and now I can veg...

Tomorrow I am driving up to Mass to meet an online friend! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...and maybe have a contest - my first!!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

That tote looks great! You know me and bright colors.
I'm trying to tame my stash, too...but 2 steps forward, one back - you know how that goes.