Friday, May 27, 2011

Call Me Crazy.....

We have a 3 day weekend and I was heading to the Massachusetts's Sheep and Wool...and well today I invited some students to go along....I will have 2, maybe 4...2 sets of an older brother and sister....I've had three of them as students....I just figured I'm paying $10 for a carload, might as well load my car....Not sure two of them will go, as the parents are very protective...but the other two will...Mom is working and I've taken one of them before to a couple of places....

1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Gracey!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Chicago was a wonderful city to visit. It was the first time I went there and now I want to go back and see more of it.

Glad I'm able to leave a comment on your blog as Blogger has not been working the right way for many blogs.

Enjoy the weekend!