Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tournament the First Yarn Club

So I've mentioned this thing I do called Nerd Wars (it's awesome, you should check it out on Ravelry)

So they have started a yarn club...very exciting!  I did not play in Tournament 1, so this makes me feel part of that tournament...

I got my first package today...
One skein of Metatarsal (Superwash Merino) in Nebula.  It's kinda grey here, so picture is a bit dark.  A sock pattern, which I love...Some Eucalan wash and a giant Nerd Wars pin...I have some smaller ones, but this is full of awesome!

The colors in the yarn are bee-you-ti-ful....see I don't even have to to yarn festivals, it just shows up at my door....I do believe Random Fandom is also on it's way...

1 comment:

WonderWhyGal said...

oooh, and you got an awesome NerdWars pin too! I passed on the yarn. I have so much already. I've been playing since T3. I love my Team Precious. Looking forward to seeing what you make with your NW Yarn.