Monday, September 29, 2014

A Stitch in Time, Bethel, CT

The first stop for me on Saturday was A Stitch in Time. I had been there several years ago.


Half the store is knitting/crochet supplies and the other half is needlepoint.

The owners were very friendly and they had some cute kits made up for the yarn crawl.  I snagged a kit for fingerless gloves, but I almost got the pumpkin kit...
There was some very beautiful yarn..I was immediately drawn to this, as I walked in the door..
Yep, yummy Madelinetosh..but I thought I had a color similar to that already...(and I do)..so I put it back....

They had so many wonderful displays....it was hard to choose...





In addition to the kit, I walked away with

The Trendsetter is going to be a yummy cowl...I love olive and wear it often, but have no squooshy accessories in the color....and the Cascade Multi will be some stripey fingerless gloves...I took quite a few pictures there..
I loved that they had some children's books tucked away in a corner...


I wanted that basket so much...but really had no need for it.....the bottom display are magnets, very cool....

So if you are in the neighborhood, definitely stop and check them out.






No comments: