Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Stirch Along Wekk 15

Good morning my Peeps!  And yes, I am actually doing this on Wednesday morning! Since it was vacation week and all.....

So I have actually crafted quite a bit this week......I finished two projects and am working on finishing a third....

The problem is I am so bored with EVERYTHING....if I just sat down, and actually worked on them, I'd be done in just a bit.....

So I will be publishing a Finished Friday post with my two, possibly three finished projects...so stop by and join in on that one too.....

So let's see what everyone else has been up to...please link up and link back...thanks!





3 comments:

Renee Anne said...

It's amazing how we finish things when we, you know, work on them. I've had that feeling about some of my projects lately. Really, the only excuse I've had is that I've just been too tired to knit. Oh well.

Paula said...

Me too with the project boredom. The last pair of socks I did were: knit a round, find something else to do, come back in an hour and try again.

Babajeza said...

I'm curious. Happy holiday! Regula