Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 15

Good Tuesday evening my peeps!  So this week, I have put some stitches on a few things.....And started two new things....I had a bit of a Zauberball obsession and bought three!!!! new ones this week!

So this is becoming Sea Glass

And this is the start of my Roald Dahl inspired Splendifourous Blanket...which will be mitered squares, my first....this color is Ms. Trunchbull's Newt....

A few rows here and there on some socks and my friend's pussyhat....

Back at school, was not a good day yesterday...we had a fire drill and after that I was in a horrible amount of pain for the rest of the day...like on the verge of tears....but there were a lot of people out, so I didn't feel as if I could leave....came home and went to bed......today...massive earache!  But body pain has subsided.....

How about you?  And why didn't anyone point out the horrible typos in last week's title?  Sheesh!




1 comment:

happyneedles said...

thank you for sharing your projects ... inspiring to me