Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Won!

Now I have been good about not buying any yarn, doesn't mean I'll stop entering contests!

I won this gorgeous skein of yarn. I chose the Stonhedge Fiber Mill, cuz dude it's alpaca! Plus I bought some skeins at the festivals that are similar to the first cool!

Yeah me!

Today I was busy, busy,, organizing, lesson planning, correcting..then I sat down in time to watch Downton Abbey...I had read about it, but actually caught it by accident...

Love me a good period drama, even without Colin or Jane Austen being involved, guess where I'll be for the next 5 Sunday nights....

And, yeah BIG possibility of more snow on Wednesday! It would be our first snow day! Time for bed, and it's frickin' cold in here!

Night all!


Sara said...


Old Jail Artist said...

I love Downton Abbey, too! I really didn't see the Turkish hunk dying in Mary's bed thing coming, did you?