Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tired and I have alot of Yarn

I have spent the majority of my day stashing and organizing....

Since my one resolution was to be more organized this year, I started with the yarn.

I have a bag to throw skeins in to donate....it's about 1/3 full....

I put almost all of my yarn with the pattern into a bag (except socks)....

I edited my WIP and WIM pages on here.....

Still need to add a few, I'm sure I'll find a few hanging around...

Updated some of my Ravelry project pages and stash pages.....

I can now walk into my craft room, there is more than a very narrow path...

The Hubs will be happy, as we keep the computer in there and he was getting annoyed....

I still have a lot to do.....

I have 944 yarns stashed at Ravelry and that's not all, but I also have given some away and/or used some and not updated the stash page.....There are many "cheap" yarns on there...

I am keeping all of my Bernat Satin yarns, as they work well for amiguramis...also keeping my Vanna's, I Love This Yarn and my TLC's. I like those acrylics....Thinking of giving away all of my Red Heart Sport, don't use it, even for ami's.....have to sleep on this....

Back to updating Ravelry or I'm heading to bed...

No comments: