Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Last Two


The last two hats made in hatpoloosa of 2012!

The first one is just a basic hat pattern.  I made it using leftover "I Love This Yarn" in Candycorn...Ravelled here

The second one is a square one...I thought the square patterns were very cute!  It is Ravelled here .  It is a free pattern.  This hat was fun to make and I'll probably make it in a worsted weight...Surprise, surprise I actually had the yarn called for in the pattern (and it only took about a 1/4 of the ball and I have 2 other balls of it)  But the hook was so small it split the yarn a lot...that was irritating!

So all the hats of hat-poloosa  (except the original one ) were made with stash yarn!  Yeah me!

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

My hatpoloosa hasn't even started yet...

12 in 2012 plus the other 12 I want to make for babies/kids and a couple more.

I think I've lost my sanity. At least I have over a year to do it...