Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yeah...good intentions....

Yah know that whole working from stash...and trying not to buy until April...uhm yeah well I bought two skeins of Nerd Girl Yarn the other day AND I just scored some Wollmeise in The Loopy Ewe update! 

And, oh yeah I'm going to go to Vogue Knitting Live on Saturday...just to the marketplace...uhm..wanna take any bets on how many skeins I come home with?  I'll pick up something for the closest guesser...

I'll take guesses until Saturday at 9:00 EST.....worldwide.....

6 comments:

pinkundine said...

Lovely new yarn :)

I'm not sure how good your willpower is, but I will guess 7 skeins! For me, it would be more, even with my stashdown plans!

~RaenWa~ said...

My guess is 6 skeins. I hope you have a great time at Vogue Knitting Live.

WonderWhyGal said...

tehehe, I am the same way. I bet you will be a wee bit more picky with your choices...4 skeins.

Renee Anne said...

I'm going to estimate somewhere around 11 skeins.

It depends on how good your willpower is. I know how good mine is and that resulted in far too many skeins of yarn at Stitches Midwest.

Rachelle said...

I think there will be 9 skeins; just enough to feel like you've got a good amount without going into double digits.

Unknown said...

My guess is five skeins! lol I love the trips to the yarn store although I dont get there to often. I always feel like a kid in the candy store...lol...sooo many yummy colors and textures and sooo little money 1 lol have fun!

~Tammy