Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~ Ginny
DSC04407  I actually had the first book for a couple years before reading it.  I had read many, many good things about it.  Then during the lull of Nerd Wars, they did a read along…O!! M!!! G!!!! It was so good!  I told myself I would wait until summer vacation before I got the second one, yup didn’t happen…I’m about halfway through (but have cheated and read some chapters ahead…each chapter is told from a different person’s viewpoint, so you can follow their story alone by reading their chapters)….I will be reading the rest this summer…..and look the yarn and book match!

The yarn?  Why that is the yarn for my next and last project of the month for Nerd Wars…I’m still ruminating on the design…but it has to do with lightening!

The just finished project is on the downlow right now, as I’m using it twofold and will be giving it away as a gifty….so I’ll post a pic, one it’s gifted…

1 comment:

sara said...

My husband *raves* about that series.