Monday, October 3, 2011

I Freakin' Love This!

I received my latest Random Fandom today from Nerd Girl Yarns and am absolute in LOVE…LOVE…LOVE!

DSC00820 I must find the perfect something to make with this! 

It is “Bored Now”  which all Buffy fans recognize…Dark Willow….

Willow, my absolute favorite character…the one that made me cry so hard!

The story of Oz and Willow

Just watching this made me cry again…and it’s pretty crappy quality..damn I need to watch some Buffy (and the Hubs has now become a bit of a fan, at least he’s up to season 6 now!)

Makes me cry all over again

Best friends

I love this scene so much!

Willow is just the best!

2 comments:

pinkundine said...

Great yarn, and I love Willow too - her and Oz were always my favourite characters :) Well, and Spike, but only sometimes!

Where the nodding violets grow said...

I love the Willow fest. I watch Buffy when I am doing my ironing. I won't tell you how many times I have watched it so far. I love the yarn. It is such a good colour.