Saturday, May 31, 2014

Connecticut Sheep and Wool and Stash Enhancement

I took no pictures....it was cold and kinda rainy...


But these are the goodies:

Jessalu Downton Abbey bag, it has my Game of Thrones shawl in it right now...

The ombre is a Lismi Knits Ascona.  She has a Morgentau on display and it was stunning!  I got the I-Wants..

I also bought a skein of Basel from her in Tuscan Sky...the orange and blue.

Then I bought a wife for the gnome I bought last year...
and new flower ring....

I was very restrained.....

But I have some other beauties to share!

Nerd Girl on Heart You in Distinguished Gentlemen

Nerd Girl Random Fandom on Oh Snap in Audrey II

Mad Color Mad Color Posse All American in 1230 Feet of Irresistible Sex

I also went to the Massachusettes Sheep and Wool, but I'll share those goodies on another day.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Those gnomes are so cute! Audrey II made me laugh for some reason (don't feed the plants). I got a bit of that Downton fabric from Spoonflower. It's fun.

Alicia said...

These are some really great yarns! Nice choices. Love that Nerd Girls skein especially.