Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Too Cute!

So when  I was wandering around the Connecticut Sheep and Wool (a blog post upcoming) a couple weeks ago, there was a vendor selling really small pottery....and I thought so cute, maybe I could make something for my swaps...

So I have a secret swap going out on Friday....and this is what I did...


The nickel is there for size comparison.  So I took the little tiny amount of leftover yarn from her project and made a mini-yarn bowl.  I looked for tiny knitting needles in the scrapbook section of my arts and craft stores, but couldn't find any.  I did find some online, but ran out of time to order them...then the Hubs said...use pins...and TAH-DAH!  It worked.  I did not glue the yarn in, in case she wants to use it or switch it out...but I think it turned out very cute!

What do you think? 

2 comments:

Paula said...

Very cute! I love tiny stuff.

I've made mini knitting needles with toothpicks. I put a little bead on one end of each.

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! Really lovely and cute, I think she's gonna love it!