Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Knit/Crochet Your Library Year 2016



I joined Snapdragon last year in this, but was not very successful.  I picked to knit through a sock book and I got stuck on the second pattern and never moved on....

I'm going to combine it this year with my Year of Projects challenge and knit/crochet through the items on my Works in Mind list, my Ravelry library and queue.  I have a massive amount of books, magazines, and single patterns...some with yarn already set aside, some not...but that is what I will focus on this year...I also have a monthly challenge I will be a part of, where the yarn has already been set aside, I'll get the sock pattern each month.  So, except for gifts...I hope to stick with this list....the list will be posted each Sunday on my YOP post....and I will update on Tuesdays about my progress....

My first pattern will be Almond Comfit, a Ysolda Teague design.  I've had the book a few years and the yarn since April of 2013.

Edit:  So I have tried to start Almond Comfit several times...I don't get it....so I'll keep trying, but I've finished two pairs of socks...so I may pick one of the sock patterns to work on....

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love your willow shawl! Yummy shade of green you've got there!

Alyssa said...

I love the look of Almond Confit! You can do it :)