Thursday, January 21, 2016

Wrap Up Friday - Week 3

Hey there wrapper uppers!  How was your week?  I'm so very tired....I can't even remember if I finished anything...and then, oh, yes...I did....two quick cowls...

I made this the other night, a couple of hours....bulky yarn, big hook....

and the other one, I do not have a picture, so I'll have to share that next week....

We are getting ready for our first major snowstorm....or not....of the season...we've had some snow about three times so far, but hasn't amounted to much and is usually gone the next day....this was suppose to be a major storm and will be for someone...just looks like not us...

No reading has been done this week....a bit of correcting...I need to spend some time doing that this weekend, as grades are due next week....

Oh, I did sign up for this.....and Madcolor's Mad Posse...all about Bad-A$$ Women this year! And a self striping yarn club....

So how about you?  What are your weekend plans?  As always, please link back...thanks!






2 comments:

Corrie B said...

It's not exactly a Wrap Up post, but it is an update into what is going on at the farm! There is so much to do here, but I have bought a new book called "Slow Stitching" which is about journaling with stitching. I might give it a go!

Anonymous said...

A quick post about a little pair of finished mittens. Looks like we're missing the storm too. :-)