Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 3

Hello!  How are you?  We finally got a decent snow, but it was mostly gone the next morning...waiting for a storm coming in Friday night...but it is face freezing, bone-chilling cold!

I dabbled here and there on several things this week....

Sunday morning, I had to work on Johnny's socks...
I pulled back to the cuffs...I have now knitted farther than I was before...the yarn is red and it's late, so it'll be hard to see....there are beads in it, representing tears......

Then I worked on my Outlander shawl, my capelet, and I made a quick cowl on Monday night to wear to school on Tuesday...bulky yarn + big hook = quick cowl
How about you?  What have you been up to?  Please link up and link back...thanks!





2 comments:

Corrie B said...

Love that green, it's beautiful! I've made the switch to bulky yarns in the last few weeks, been so frustrated at not being able to get things done quickly. I must get into knitting with beads. One day.

Renee Anne said...

I finished up a hat last week, started another one (same pattern, slightly larger size), worked on my sock design (sent in the proposal), worked on a prototype for a new sock design (different design than the proposal - those were my Fire Socks), um....oh, and I worked on my Vanilla Latte Socks :)