Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Stitch Along: Week 24

Good afternoon!  It's my first WIP Wednesday of the summer......Our last day was Monday, but yesterday I attended the high school graduation to cheer on my former students...


What's great about teaching in the same school for 18 years?  The relationships you build with families. The second picture is of the class salutatorian (and a former student), Manny and his brother, whom I had this year!  The third picture is of Kristen (graduate) and her sister Ally (on the right) and Brianna (on the left)...I had Ally and Brianna in second and third grade....and a couple years later had Kristen.  Brianna is now studying to be a teacher and has asked my advice a couple of times.   Brianna and Ally saw me sitting alone, so came to get me and I sat with Ally and Kristen's family. 

Then I went and volunteered at the all night grad party.  This is JJ (who I missed at graduation)  I had JJ for a year and his sister for two years.  JJ had a lot of difficulty in school and I am super proud that he graduated and on time!!!!

I have the best job in the world!!!

So today I start my summer (although Ally and Kristen's grandfather recently died and I will be attending those services later in the week)

I pulled out all of my WIPs from the side of my bed......
And I am going through them and organizing, in order of priority what I will work on this summer....I am also going to do the Beekeeper KAL...and I have a couple baby sweaters to make....

So what are your plans for the summer?

No comments: