Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Stitch Along: Week 25

Good morning!  Late morning, but still morning.....I am enjoying my vacation, so far....although we have a heat wave coming in tomorrow for 8 days....I'll be holed up in the bedroom, as it's the only room with air conditioning.....

Spent a great day yesterday with friends and colleagues at a friend's beach house...
It was a nice relaxing day...I did work a bit on the Sockhead hat...
It's getting there......

The past couple of days, I've also been looking at my WIPs....my Carlos and Arne sock was frustrating, as I'd put it on a 9 inch circular and it kept dropping stitches, so Monday night I put it back on Karbonz DPNs (I think I started it on them)...I also started the second sock....
I don't think they are going to match up though....

I also cast on my Koigu Colourscape Cowl

I have serious caston-it-is, but I am controlling it, as I have the Beekeeper Cardigan cast on in a few days....and I'd like to get the heels done on all those socks.....So how about you, what have you done this past week?


1 comment:

kathy b said...

I just added you to my list of bloggers to read on yesterday's post! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! LOVE it