Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two Baby Sweaters Done

I know a bunch of babies that have been born in the past year (working in a school, kinda happens a lot) Anyway, the two latest is a yet unborn baby boy. The shower is on Thursday. Here is the sweater I made for him.


The next sweater is for little Lillian, who is about 3 weeks old.

I made a little chullo to go with the sweater. It is hard to see, but the little buttons on top are fish.

I made her brother a sweater two years ago. It is a version of the first sweater, without a hood. It also has fish, because their last name is Fisher. The mom wanted a fish, so I made him a stuffed fish and then the sweater with fish buttons.
(yes I have permission to post a picture)

Not two bad. I started them on Friday and finished today. I would have finished the blue one on Friday, if I'd had buttons....

3 comments:

Where the nodding violets grow said...

What great cardigans. And so speedy. Well done. They look super cute.

juicyknits said...

Those cardis are lovely. Very well done!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.