Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 11 - Snowy Mountains in Wyoming

Today we had a slllloooowwww start....I actually took a nap.....either the altitude or the weather is killing my sinuses and I am so dry.....my skin has felt dry too....

Once everyone got up from their respective naps, we headed out to the Snowy Mountain Range....it was so amazing going up into the mountains....we saw antelope (no pictures), but no moose.....

We were immediately attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes when we stepped out of the car...luckily, E. had brought some repellent.....

Now the pictures can speak for themselves...
Tomorrow we will be leaving the great state of Wyoming and traveling to Colorado...Colorado will be the last state on this trip that I have not previously visited.....and there are several yarn stores there!

No comments: