Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Really? And a WIP catchup....

This is what we woke up to...snow....after a 70 F day yesterday.....this winter really does not want to give up...

I was going to head to WEBS today, but the roads are a bit of a mess...there was a trailer accident and there is oil on one of the roads I need to pass and it's stop and go.....so I will head up there tomorrow...

On the reading front, I have been reading Beautiful Creatures...I saw the movie, it intrigued me, I downloaded the book...it's interesting, not the best book ever, but interesting....

Yesterday I took a look at my WIPs....or well some of them...last week I had taken this picture..
All those bags are filled with something....so I took stock....

My Rainbow Wings is no longer spaghetti and working on the fourth wedge now...

Ah, my Tutti-Frutti cowl...thinking this will be a gift..her birthday is coming up....

My Faces in the Wallpaper sock..I love this pattern, but I tried figuring out where I was on it last night and had to put it aside...it was too late and I was going to make a mistake...and some stitches had dropped off the needles, so it needs some repair work...

H's Everyday Socks....again I really love how these are turning out....

I just fell of the sock bandwagon and joined the shawl one....
Love this yarn...and the pattern, simple for me.....

Working on another baby hat...

and finally..my dissertation for this tournament....I haven't touched it since I did my gauge swatch...but last night, I did this...
Two of the bags were filled with leftover yarn, so I emptied those out...but I'm still missing a couple of projects bags...uhm.....

Joining in today...Tami and Yarn Along










10 comments:

EMMA said...

You do have a lot of projects on the go!! - lots of interesting colors.
Snow!! - rather you than me - we've just finished such a long winter!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness you have a lot of things on the needles. Many pretty things, I might add!

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, all those projects on the go. I loved the shawl.

Alicia said...

We had a little frost in RI but no actual snow. Lots of fun sock WIPs here!

flyingjen said...

Wow! You have a lot of projects going! Our weather was the same...75 on FR. 70 on SA and then 30 and snowing on SU. Gotta love Springtime!

Paula said...

That WIP pile looks a bit like mine (even at least one bag looks the same, heehee). My sympathies on more stupid snow falling. My brother's in the Detroit area. They just broke the all-time snowfall record. When that one was set, our grandparents hadn't even been born!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have totes and baskets filled with yarn and projects. I keep trying to organize one next to me on the couch that only holds what I am currently working on but in no time, it is filled to overflowing and a complete mess again. I'm hopeless. Have made tons of washcloths over Spring Break so that's been good. Think I'll go work on another one right now. Sending warm wishes, Tammy

momto5 said...

your rainbow wings are amazing. <3 you have so many great projects going on.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creatures sound like an amazing book! And yep, we've had some sunny days too but now we're expecting some frosty nights again! I always have so many WIPS, but just now I started getting the jitters to finish every single one! I love your baby hat, the colors are so fresh and cute!

karen said...

I'm trying not to buy yarn but each month that goes by the more I'd like to enhance the stash. Love all of your projects and yes we had a dusting of snow that was a surprise!!