Saturday, March 3, 2018

Stash Acquistion Saturday

Good morning my lovelies!!!  Feels like I haven't posted one of these in awhile.....so what goodies have arrived at my humble abode?

Brazen Stitchery had a special going, pretty much, buy two and get one free..so I bought two..
#1 Crusher...it's a play on Wesley Crusher's uniform from ST:TNG
Butterfly in the Sky (I think - too lazy to look) Love the colors!  These are both self stripe and this one has a metallic to it too....and I got free...
Orion Slave Girl...another metallic and a perfect color for me!

I was owed a skein from MadColor, as my cancellation and the instant pay from Paypal overlapped...so she sent me Valkryie
It's very pretty and I have another it will go well with.....
Two Sisters Winter Olympics Inversible Socks.....So they have alternating stripes with speckles...
 
Speckled Whimsey Peppermint Mocha, which was a pre-order

My friend Maureen and I went to a Fuse Fiber Open Studio...SO MUCH FUN! Once Upon a Corgi was also there...
Very Easter-y, isn't it?  Think I'm going to make a quick shawlette with it....It is called Mardi Gras

This is That's No Moon!  Such a soft yarn....

That same day, we headed down to Madison Wool to listen to Krista Suh, the designer of the infamous Pussy Hat...it was a great speech!  But I also got some Hedgehog from MadWool...
Make a quick hat....
And some mini's for cuffs....
My LYS, New England Yarn and Spindle,  got some new Malabrigo colors in, so I popped up for these...they are destined for a couple of little girl's hats....

So, I think, I am all caught up now...whew!  Stitches United is at the end of this month....then the Connecticut Sheep and Wool is the end of next month, then Mass Sheep and Wool is in May.....

How about you?  Got Stash?





 







1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Lots of goodies here. What fun you had givin' that credit card a workout.