Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes: 98. Fancy

Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes: 98. Fancy

I have been thinking about photography lately. Now I don't think I'll ever buy one of those big expensive cameras with all the gadgets. That's too much for me. But I'd like to take nicer and better pictures. In fact, on Monday, I downloaded over 400 pictures I had on my camera. Mainly because I did not have a computer for awhile and just left them there. So today I stumbled on some great blogs about photography.

The one linked above is a fantastic idea! I would love to use this in my classroom. My students discovered an origami book in my room last week and have been making tons of birds and it has been driving me CRAZY!!!!! So I'm thinking to channel this...maybe start off small in our school community. They make cranes for students/adults who they see in the building are in need of a crane and then move it out into their community some how....They live in the poorest district in the state and it really could use some love.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an AMAZING project, the cranes. and what a wonderful project for your kids to undertake, for the school to undertake. that's just wonderful.

and have you found the pioneer woman's photography site? i've learned so much from her posts.