Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Whipped Up FO


I normally dress up for Halloween to go to school. This year, I've decided I'm not going to, but I am going to wear black and orange. I have a bunch of tacky jewelry and socks to go with it.

So I ran out today to get an orange shirt, as I threw away my orange turleneck last year. I also picked up a black one. Then I ran up to my local LYS and bought a skein of Plymouth Encore in orange and I whipped up a simple hat and fingerless gloves to wear tomorrow. I thought about putting Halloween buttons on them, but decided I'm going to keep them plain...

I think I'm going to dress all in black with orange accessories (except shoes, I don't have orange shoes, but I have orangey brown ones). I have to wear a pair that will show off the socks, either the jack o'lanterns or the dancing skeletons...

Sorry for the craptastic photo. It is 9:30 at night....I started this all about 5:30, with breaks for dinner and to read a few posts....

No comments: