Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn in Connecticut


I got a call this morning, Hubs left his cell and he needed it for work. So I headed out to Torrington to give it to him. Since I was heading that way, I decided to go to Kent. Kent was just listed as the best "leaf-peeping" town by Yankee Magazine. It was a real surprise, as we figured someplace in Vermont or New Hampshire would get that honor. I've never been to Kent, but lo and behold they also have a local yarn shop! I saw it mentioned on Ravelry...

I took some pictures, so going to post a few a day throughout the week....It really is a pretty time to be in New England...

I also finished my Malabrigo hat. I think I'm going to wear it to Rhinebeck. I had enough that I started a cowl, which changed into fingerless gloves. I didn't think I'd have enough for a cowl....It is made with the Malabrigo I won from Yarn on the House You should check it out, she has great giveaways!

No comments: