Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's Try This Again........

On my way to work yesterday (and the new highway going through town)

And the sky with big, fluffy clouds on the way home...What a change a few hours can make on New England weather....

I worked for several hours after school and then headed to North Haven. I met WifeMomKnitter aka Jen a couple months ago through blogging. I went to her Stitch and Bitch group once before....Some of them are heading to Rhinebeck, so I figured I'd head back for another visit....that way we would recognize each other if we see each other next weekend...OMG!!!!!! In one week I'll be heading to Rhinebeck....today we had a vocab activity for our PD...we had to write a word we think of when we hear "fall" I wrote Rhinebeck!!!!! Everyone laughed at me when I explained it....they know me...

It was a fun visit, thanks to Jen, and "Fakeknitter" and everyone else..I didn't get all the names, there are many.......

Oh and my "new," "new" computer came in...let's hope this one works! I'm too tired to hook it up tonight...think I'm heading to sleep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you again!