Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stash Sunday!

What's new in the stash this week?

 I have been trying to be a good girl, as I have a lot of yarn....so I am trying NOT to buy again until April when the Connecticut Sheep and Wool takes place...The Hubs will probably get me something for Christmas, he usually does....but until then, I am still a member of some yarn clubs.  I did buy a sock kit, which should be in any day...but yesterday I received my latest from Random Fandom from Nerd Girl Yarns.

It is "Because Bread Makes You Fat" from Scott Pilgrim vs the World, which I've never seen...but it's sparkly!
Not sure what I'll make with it...maybe something for the Winggirl....

ETA:  I just went yarn shopping...bad me....

2 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Yarn Clubs, Wool Festivals, A hubby who buys you yarn ... what a dream life!

~RaenWa~ said...

I think that would make a gorgeous shawl maybe a Traveling Woman or Ishbel.

I have never joined a yarn club but I decided that for 2012 I am going to join one. Hopefully I can stop at just one.