Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today, I

am catching up on blog reading with several cups of tea…..then I need to do a little online shopping…baby it’s too cold outside and I don’t want to go anywhere near the mall on the last weekend before Christmas…
DSC01475
Then I need to decorate the tree….the Hubs did the lights a few days ago…but my knees were acting up from the cold, so didn’t want to head into the basement to get the ornaments…
DSC01487
When we bought the tree last weekend, I also bought some new ornaments…
DSC01477 I love the little pressies ones..
DSC01478 Also got a sheep
DSC01483 And the SIL hates cardinals, but we buy her them when we see a good one…
DSC01482 These are bristly, made out of some kind of wood fiber…
I have put out a few of my Santas…
DSC01485
DSC01486 And brought up my bag of Santa head ornaments…
DSC01484 I loves me some Santas!

There is a Planet of the Apes marathon starting at noon, think I'll decorate the tree then....

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your ornaments are lovely, thank you so much for visiting my blog:)