Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where Was I This Week?

Maybe this will answer the question...

Simply fabulous!  The only series I can compare it to is Harry Potter.  It was un-put-downable!  I read Hunger Games a couple of weeks ago, when I took a copy from the school library.  The sequels were not in....then she only got one copy of each....on Tuesday, a student brought in Catching Fire and I was able to read the first 2 chapters....and then he wanted it back...so I went and bought it after school and read for 6 hours.....then on Thursday I went and got the third book and the first, so I had a copy...finished the second on Thursday and immediately started the third.....(there is no time between the 2 and 3rd book storylines)   The Hubs said I should wait and "absorb" the story...yeah, right! 

Finished the third this morning....so good...just so good....

I'm gonna get the first of her other series and see if that is any good too....and I can't wait for the movie in March....

Now I think maybe I should do some cleaning...but more than likely...I'm not going to, but the thought is there...

1 comment:

sara said...

My daughter keeps nagging me to read those. For some reason they just don't interest me. But she swears they are awesome!